2.25.2009

ABC Game!

Sheri tagged me to play this game and its certainly bringing my mood level up. =)

The rules are :
1. To each letter of the alphabet, write a word connected to you.
2. Tag 6 people.

A – Animated, sometimes I just get very wow!
B – Blogging, has kept me sane.
C – Crazy, I have this side come out very rarely.
D – Dreamer, I'm constantly dreaming.
E – Excited, I get excited easily.
F – Florida, lovvee it.
G – Great!
H – Happy, for the most part, getting over that bump.
I – Internet, I'm constantly on.
J – Joker, I love to make people laugh.
K – Kind.
L – LLamas, are my fav. animal!
M – Movies, are great!
N – Nickie. Duh! lol.
O – Outrageous, sometimes I say crazy things.
P – Pretty, when I wanna be.
Q – Quick, goes my rabbit.
R – Rabbit, for my Veedub.
S – Shows. They're my life.
T – Twitter, I need to put it on my blog.
U – U+Me=US, Lmao.
V – Vigor, yup active like whoa (I have no clue?)
W – White Bread, love it with butter.
X – Xbox 360, my love.
Y – Yup.
Z – Zebras, are awesome.

The 6 People I Tag Are:

Symphonic Discord
Dore's Diaries
It's Unbeweavable!
Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old
...Call Me Captain Backfire
Who Throws A Cupcake? Honestly.


5 you know you love me.:

Elizabeth Marie said...

Thanks doll! xo

Sheri, RN said...

Yay! Hmm I should have posted that for my Y. LOL. Glad the post cheered you up some. :)

Bon Don said...

Cool! this looks cute! Thanks Doll!

Artistic Logic said...

hey thanks for tagging us!! one of us will probably do this...

controlled chaos said...

Yeah. i'm going to try and get Mrs. Cullen to do it? how does that sound?