2.11.2009

DOD2, A Disaster in the Making. >.<

I've had a straight up headache for the past two days now. I couldn't sleep last night because I was soo annoyed, the bottom line, my club is turning the Season Opener (DOD2) into a shit show.

And more or less people in our club are starting to disrespect baberz. Baberz put this show on last year, nothing has or will really change. But, leave it to our club to think we are hosting a large booth where our cars will be displayed perfectly.

People who host booths are vendors, who pay alot of money to have cars in booths and other such things. Bascially what I think Jason is getting at (the overseer of this coveted show) is that we will get an area for our club to park in. That's it, yes maybe we can set up a small table with our goodies on it but that's about it.

The thing that got me riled up this morning was that in a very nice way baberz was trying to tell the guys he thinks we are just getting our own area to park in. Which then thatskinnykid surprised me and stated he thought we were getting a large tent to display everything like HatCity whos putting the show on and SoCo who's going to be cooking//grilling. He said talk to pickles and mayo. (DUH) That's baberz best friend, I think he frickin knows.

Anyway, this is just becoming an epic headache for me. I feel everything got way twisted and somehow everyone else in our club thinks we are hosting/sponsoring(or damn close to it) and that we are some huge part of the show. That we are THAT damn important.

(Idiots)

But, I honestly am not going to let this affect me anymore. I gave my input on awards, something I made up in about 20 mins and I also plan on possibly heading up the central ct cruise (why not!?). Baberz is still working on Jason though, I feel like he bascially just thinks I'll go anywhere baberz does. Hi, I'd like to do my own thing! Talk about awards, organize a cruise. Etc Etc Etc.

Ok, I'm done ranting now. I'll post a nicer blog later. =) (lol)

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

I hope everything gets better, keep us posted!
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•'* Bon Don