9.26.2008

H20 International or Bust!!!!


So today is the day. Leaving for Ocean City Maryland tonite after work with the ex. Hmmm. I wonder how this is going to go. Most of you probably wonder why he's going with me. Only cause he paid my club [AbsolutDubs] the money to stay and cause no one else can go. And I for one am not driving 6 to possibly 8 hrs by myself in the rain, wind and darkness. No thank you. So we are leaving sometime between 7-8 tonite, I'm taking the advice of my uncle to avoid the horrendous New York traffic. We'll probably get there between midnite and 2 am. Sooo not that bad. I'll probably just crash though. Tomorrow I have no clue what we're doing but I think hitting the beach is an uber possibility. I'm so excited its ridiculous but its combining two of my loves. Volkswagens and Ocean City.<33 I've been going to Ocean City since I was three soo I know it like the back of my hand.

So pretty much today at work is just a ho-hum kinda day. A blahhh rainy Friday.

Sooo to recap: last night I felt like a chicken running around with its head cut off. I wanted to wash my Charlie [I named him!!] but I skipped on that since its pourrring out today. And I totally forgot I had to go home and eat dinner so my awesome Dad could put the ez pass on..soo I can sail thru those tolls instead of having to stop and pay. I've been having horrid dreams of someone rear-ending me at them soo I feel a little bit better about this. Anyways, then I packed, which didn't take toooo long. Got everything in a small duffle bag except my towels which I threw into a beach bag, no biggie. Then I went to pick up my cousin cause we have been going to the Canton get together [which is bascially a location where people hang out and talk about their cars,etc.]and proceeded to the exs so I could drop off some stuff and we could decide on some snakes for the trip. Then I brought him home..and we went and got gas...and went and met my friend Erik at Panera Bread so he could follow me.

Soo we were cruisin along..and I get there..and Coreys high as a motherfcker. And now I'm pretty upset..cause he's all in his no don't touch me kinda mood. And I was getting sooooo annnoyed. But whateve. Soo me and my cousing and Erik were just standing there bored outta our minds..then Corey says 15 mins after we get there [mind you] that he's gonna go grab a beer with one of his friends and I kinda sorta got mad. And I told him I wanted my game back [i lent him call of duty 4] and he said its at home..and I just wanted to straight up punch him..sooo we fought a bit but I still gave him a hug goodbye and then this guy Mike came over to look at my white painted steelies [said they were hottt] and I showed him the color matched trim inside of my car. [thanks to my ex btw!]

So then me my cousin Heather and Erik all bounced back to Bristol, and we were gonna go to the Hibiaci since they don't card there..cause my cousin is 20 and Erik's 19 but they were closed soo we just ended up going to the Applewood Diner and having breakfast. We just sat and talked for a while..it was nice.

Then I went home, laid in bed, IMing pple on my phone and watching Adult Swim.
Bascially not an overall exciting night but still tons of fun in my opinion. So now its just another 7 hrs of work and then I'm out and off to H20. I'll be back Monday around 2 cause my friend has class at four..and I have driver re-training [yippie, not!]..soo unless I post another blog [highly likely!] I will be back on Monday.

Soo have a good weekend everyone!

0 you know you love me.: